Large requests via WeTransfer
When you like to request many photos, a file transfer via WeTransfer
more practical than many seperate e-mails. That is why I started providing
the service via WeTransfer since 2015.
How to order
You can order photos by sending an e-mail to
at least the following information in the e-mail:
Do not forget to transfer the money to my bank account.
Prices and payment
- Mention that you like a WeTransfer, preferably in the subject of the e-mail
- The date of the event
- The name of the event
- The gymnasts you like to receive photos of. (it is also allowed to requests all photos of an event)
- The e-mail address to send the WeTransfer to
- The price according table below
- Your bank account number (to verify that you paid, not someone else)
The service of WeTransfer itself is free of charge for transfers upto 2 GB.
However the requests need to be handled manually. That is why I ask some
money for my efforts. I use the following pricelist:
|Number of photos
| 1 - 500
| 2,50 euro
| 501 - 1000
| 5,00 euro
|1001 - 1500
| 7,50 euro
|1501 - 2000
The money should be transfered to my bank account:
- IBAN = NL47 RABO 018 36 54 935
- BIC = RABONL2U
- Description = Your name + Event name
You are allowed to forward the received WeTransfer e-mail or seperate photos
to other people free of charge.
How does it work
After sending me the order information and the money, I will start the
WeTransfer as soon as possible. You will receive an e-mail from WeTransfer
that the photos are available for downloading. WeTransfer will keep the
photos online for 7 days and afterwards they are automatically removed
from the server. You do not need to create an account or login.
For more information see WeTransfer